Finally the allergy cleared up, and I can enjoy the spring now! my poor stomach , which has suffered in the last two weeks , now need a fix!!!! I am craving for some very Chinese food today!!! M’mmmm, even it normally takes longer time for me to prepare a real Chinese meal, but, worth the effort 🙂
I spend 1 hour making this dish ( normally I ONLY spend 15 min!!!) – Flower Radish Cake
This is a very traditional dim sum , but I made a slight twist – without steaming and frying , which saves lot of trouble. And, it is actually called radish cake instead of FLOWER radish cake. but I feel like call it so !!!!
2. 1/3 cup of Edamame, coarse chopped.
3. 3 shiitaki mushroom, which brings nice smoke flavor. Miced.
4. Chinese Sausage , smoked, sweet flavored, with lots of good fat :-D. Miced
5. salt, white pepper , and 2 tsp of sesame oil.
6. 1/2 cup of flour ( or rice flour).
1. Mix everything together, give it a good stir.
3. 350 degree oven, for 25 minutes, they are sizzling inside!!!!!!!!
Then, let it sit for about 5 min, take it out with care. unless u put enough amount of flour, this flower radish cake gonna collapse! 😀 handle with care, please!
I definitely love this delicate flavor from radish and Chinese sausage which are lightly sweet, along with the smoky flavor from shiitake mushroom, and nutty edamame, just melt in your mouth 😀
M’mmm, it just made my day!!!