is there a moment in your life that you are CRAVING for some food, for no reason????? at that moment, you are not thinking about the damn calories anymore, but only that food that makes your appetite calms down…..Today I was craving for cheese, maybe I haven’t had dairy for quite a while!
so I made some pure cheese cookies:
with PURE CHEEEEEESE (hey say cheese here :-D)
1 Cup flour; 1/4 cup of flaxseed. and that’s it.
Surprisingly, I didn’t put any baking soda in it. the texture comes out like this:
alright – now fun time!
I got an award from a super sweet girl Jessie . Thank you for giving the time of telling some lies guilt-less! haha
Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and one outrageous truth.
alright , here we go:
1. I am a night owl. I stay up REALLY late….
2. I can ate the whole jar of almond butter in one day.
3. I take good care of my car – no dent at all!! I am a great driver!
4. I call my parents ( they are in China), once a week.
5. I don’t like talking while I am having dinner.
6. I had never blogged before.
7. I updates my status on facebook every day!
– so which one is true??!! hahaahahha have fun guessing, my dear blogger frieds!
i will make the nomination in the next post:)