Finally the allergy cleared up, and I can enjoy the spring now! my poor stomach , which has suffered in the last two weeks , now need a fix!!!! I am craving for some very Chinese food today!!! M’mmmm, even it normally takes longer time for me to prepare a real Chinese meal, but, worth the effort
I spend 1 hour making this dish ( normally I ONLY spend 15 min!!!) – Flower Radish Cake
This is a very traditional dim sum , but I made a slight twist – without steaming and frying , which saves lot of trouble. And, it is actually called radish cake instead of FLOWER radish cake. but I feel like call it so !!!!
2. 1/3 cup of Edamame, coarse chopped.
3. 3 shiitaki mushroom, which brings nice smoke flavor. Miced.
4. Chinese Sausage , smoked, sweet flavored, with lots of good fat . Miced
5. salt, white pepper , and 2 tsp of sesame oil.
6. 1/2 cup of flour ( or rice flour).
1. Mix everything together, give it a good stir.
3. 350 degree oven, for 25 minutes, they are sizzling inside!!!!!!!!
Then, let it sit for about 5 min, take it out with care. unless u put enough amount of flour, this flower radish cake gonna collapse! handle with care, please!
I definitely love this delicate flavor from radish and Chinese sausage which are lightly sweet, along with the smoky flavor from shiitake mushroom, and nutty edamame, just melt in your mouth
M’mmm, it just made my day!!!